L. Blue Floral Arkanas Cut Out Necklace
$ 9.00 $ 19.99
Long necklace with blue floral print plate and the state of Arkansas cut out in the center. Crystal AB scattered around.
All sales final on accessories.
- Items that cannot be returned: SALE (permanently reduced) items; Items purchased during a site-wide sale of 30% OFF or more; Drinkware; Accessories (jewelry, headwear, legwear, sunglasses, scarves, socks, tumblers, and handbags, wallets); Bath & Body; Undergarments (bandeaus, bralettes, and tights).
- For option of refund, merchandise must be postmarked within 7 days of the date the tracking number is marked delivered. Store credit will be issued automatically for merchandise postmarked within 8-14 days of the date the tracking number is marked delivered. After 14 days, no refund or store credit will be given.
- If refund is chosen, the full cost of The Fair Lady’s original shipping fees is deducted from the refund amount. This amount will generally be higher than the cost the customer paid for shipping at checkout, since we pay all or part of customer’s shipping. This includes orders where “Free USPS First Class Shipping” was chosen on our website.
- Merchandise MUST be unworn, unwashed, and in the same condition & packaging as it was sent with all tags attached to be eligible for a return. Shoes must be in their original box (if received) and shipped back inside another box for protection. Shoes received back with a label stuck on the shoebox will not be accepted and no refund or store credit will be given.
- The Return Form MUST be completed and sent with your invoice and the item(s) you are returning for the return to be processed.
- Customer is responsible for the shipping of the returned merchandise. Please note your tracking number for reference. We recommend shipping returns via USPS Priority Mail since tracking & insurance is included. We are not responsible for packages we never receive back.
- Items that we receive that do not meet the above criteria will be sent back to you at your expense. Shipping charges will be sent to you via Invoice and must be paid within 5 days or your merchandise will be discarded and no refund/store credit given. If you have questions, call us!
- CHRISTMAS POLICY: ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN NOVEMBER 23 AND DECEMBER 24 MUST BE RETURNED NO LATER THAN JANUARY 9, 2019. After this date, all Christmas Returns will be rejected. Final Sale Discount Codes are non-returnable (look at your invoice). No Refunds, unless return is made within 7 days of purchase...only store credit will be issued.
- Click here if you need a Return Form.
- Upon receiving your return, our returns department will inspect the merchandise to ensure it meets the above criteria and that the Return Form and receipt was included.
- A notification email will be sent to you to inform you if your return was approved or denied.
- If approved and your return was postmarked within 7 days, your refund will be issued back to original form of payment, unless you opted for store credit to purchase a different size or product. The whole cost of The Fair Lady's shipping fees are deducted from the refunded amount.
- If approved and your return was postmarked within 8-14 days, your refund will be issued as a Store Credit Gift Card sent to you via email that never expires. Customer's original cost of shipping is non-refundable.
- We do not offer exchanges because we cannot guarantee the item/size you wish to have is available. However, you can use your store credit gift card code to buy that item or size if it's in stock! We will get it shipped ASAP to you! Yay!
- You are responsible for the return shipping and handling of the item(s) you are returning. Please note the tracking number as we cannot guarantee the item(s) will actually make it into our hands. If you are returning several items or items that are more expensive, you may want to consider buying insurance. USPS Priority Mail has tracking and $50 insurance included.
- Ship your items to the following address:
918 Mena Street
Mena, AR 71953
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call!
The Fair Lady ships via USPS. Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to be processed. Once processed, you should receive your merchandise in 2-7 business days depending on your location and shipping method.
First Class generally takes 3 to 10 business days to be received. USPS Priority generally takes 2 to 3 business days to be received. Please note, these times are estimates and may vary, especially during the Holidays.
We offer USPS Express for an additional cost. USPS Express is guaranteed 2 day delivery and your order must be placed before 1PM CST for it to ship same day.
We ship Monday through Friday, excluding Postal Service Holidays.
-Shipping starts at $3.00 via USPS First Class Mail. Please note that USPS First Class Mail does NOT INCLUDE INSURANCE. Therefore, The Fair Lady is no longer responsible for the merchandise once it has been marked "Picked-Up" or "In Transit" by the tracking number. If your package is deemed lost, misplaced, or damaged, The Fair Lady is not responsible for it as no claim can be filed on First Class Packages with no insurance.
-If you want your merchandise faster, with insurance included, we recommend upgrading to USPS Priority Mail. If priority mail is deemed lost or misplaced after 30 days, or received damaged, The Fair Lady will file a claim with the Postal Service and you will be refunded for the lost/misplaced or damaged merchandise.
-For orders $100.00 or more, shipping is FREE for continental U.S. and it is shipped via Priority Mail.
***All shipping rates are calculated on the amount BEFORE TAX.
-For our local customers, we offer a "Pick Up in Mena, AR" option. This option allows you to make your purchase and pay online, but pick up your merchandise instead of having it shipped. This allows you to save on shipping and get your merchandise faster! An email will be sent to you once your merchandise is ready for pick-up. After receiving the notification email, you may pick up your merchandise any time Tuesday-Friday from 10:00AM - 6:00PM or Saturday 10:00AM - 4:00PM at:
609 Mena St.
Mena, AR 71953