Returns (updated 1/15/16 & applies to all orders after date):
- Items that cannot be returned: SALE (permanently reduced) items; Items purchased during a site-wide sale of 30% OFF or more; Accessories (jewelry, headwear, legwear, sunglasses, scarves, socks, tumblers, and handbags, wallets); Bath & Body; Undergarments (bandeaus, bralettes, and tights).
- For option of refund, merchandise must be postmarked within 7 days of the date the tracking number is marked delivered. Store credit will be issued automatically for merchandise postmarked within 8-14 days of the date the tracking number is marked delivered. After 14 days, no refund or store credit will be given.
- If refund is chosen, the full cost of The Fair Lady’s original shipping fees is deducted from the refund amount. This amount will generally be higher than the cost the customer paid for shipping at checkout, since we pay all or part of customer’s shipping. This includes orders where “Free USPS First Class Shipping” was chosen on our website.
- Merchandise MUST be unworn, unwashed, and in the same condition & packaging as it was sent with all tags attached to be eligible for a return. Shoes must be in their original box (if received) and shipped back inside another box for protection. Shoes received back with a label stuck on the shoebox will not be accepted and no refund or store credit will be given.
- The Return Form MUST be completed and sent with your invoice and the item(s) you are returning for the return to be processed.
- Customer is responsible for the shipping of the returned merchandise. Please note your tracking number for reference. We recommend shipping returns via USPS Priority Mail since tracking & insurance is included. We are not responsible for packages we never receive back.
- Items that we receive that do not meet the above criteria will be sent back to you at your expense. Shipping charges will be sent to you via Invoice and must be paid within 5 days or your merchandise will be discarded and no refund/store credit given. If you have questions, call us!
- CHRISTMAS POLICY: ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN NOVEMBER 27 AND DECEMBER 24 MUST BE RETURNED NO LATER THAN JANUARY 8, 2016. After this date, all Christmas Returns will be rejected.
- Click here if you need a Return Form.
- Upon receiving your return, our returns department will inspect the merchandise to ensure it meets the above criteria and that the Return Form and receipt was included.
- A notification email will be sent to you to inform you if your return was approved or denied.
- If approved and your return was postmarked within 7 days, your refund will be issued back to original form of payment, unless you opted for store credit to purchase a different size or product. The whole cost of The Fair Lady's shipping fees are deducted from the refunded amount.
- If approved and your return was postmarked within 8-14 days, your refund will be issued as a Store Credit Gift Card sent to you via email that never expires. Customer's original cost of shipping is non-refundable.
- We do not offer exchanges because we cannot guarantee the item/size you wish to have is available. However, you can use your store credit gift card code to buy that item or size if it's in stock! We will get it shipped ASAP to you! Yay!
- You are responsible for the return shipping and handling of the item(s) you are returning. Please note the tracking number as we cannot guarantee the item(s) will actually make it into our hands. If you are returning several items or items that are more expensive, you may want to consider buying insurance. USPS Priority Mail has tracking and $50 insurance included.
- Ship your items to the following address:
918 Mena Street
Mena, AR 71953
- Questions? Email email@example.com or give us a call!